· Nancy Radner, Director of Illinois Policy, Ounce of Prevention Fund
· Carlos Fortenberry, Director of Early Learning Programs, Illinois Action for Children
· Nathalis Reyes, Preschool for All Teach Coach, Illinois Action for Children
· Jan Stepto-Millett, Vice President of Early Childhood Services, Children’s Home and Aid
· Cynthia Hill, Family Engagement Coordinator, Children’s Home and Aid
The forum begins at 4:30 p.m. and will be held at Chicago Commons’ Paulo Freire Family Center located at 1653 West 43rd Street near Ashland.
For more information, contact Erin Cross at (773) 826-3771 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.